Become a Baby Garten Studio Teacher-Partner!
Expand your business into the Uptown Neighborhoods, reaching San Diego's highest density of attachment/ natural parenting families.
Services for Educators included with studio time rental:
- An established community of parents interested in natural/ attachment parenting philosophy!
- Studio time (by the hour or percentage basis)
- Custom built page/ listing on our website with photos and registration link to your site or payment button
- Newsletter inclusion (currently goes out to over 1400 San Diego families!)
- Inclusion on printed calendar picked up by all parents at studio
- Display of your flyers/ postcards at our studio
- Showcase your children's class demo to hundreds of families at our quarterly South Park Walkabout
Additional Services (hourly rates apply)
- Marketing services- additional targeted e-blasts about your class
- Graphic Design- create flyers/ postcards
- Business mentoring services to help you launch your business/ class*
*Baby Garten Studio owner, Monta Z. Briant, launched her Baby Sign Language Basics business in San Diego in 2001. Her classes and initial self-built website led to a contract with a major international publisher and the publication of 8 books and educational products to date. Monta started out as a young mother with a baby, juggling her new teaching and writing business with motherhood. Monta has built relationships with child-related businesses and organizations throughout San Diego County. Schedule a consultation with Monta to find out how to start your teaching business off on the right track!
A Better Place for your Class: Are you tired of schlepping your class all over town to drab, institutional venues that do virtually nothing to market for you? So was I, which is why I opened Baby Garten Studio. Our studio offers the perfect learning environment for most adult's and children's floor classes. Super-cushy padded carpet with shoe-free policy, some cushioned bench seating for visiting grandparents, and giant floor pillows for adult classes. Beautiful wall murals, Audio-visual system, AC/ Heat, plenty of natural and electric lighting.
Monta Z. Briant- owner Baby Garten Studio and Baby Sign Language Basics
"I have my own busy studio in La Jolla and BG has helped me reach a whole new market in with very little overhead. The marketing support is great- I now have 9 busy classes every week at BG and I find the parents in these neighborhoods are so appreciative of our classes!" Jennifer Tandy, Nightingale Music, La Jolla
I love having my class at The Baby Garten Studio because it is a positive, community oriented, and family friendly environment. Due to the excellent marketing and support of studio owner, Monta Briant, my Infant class has taken off. I am doing a second class to accommodate all of the interest!! Nancy G. Cohen- Child Development/ Behavior Specialist
Contact us today and find out if Baby Garten Studio might be the right fit for your class! 619-987-4834 email@example.com